- In the Holy Bible as the inspired Word of God and as the final authority in all matters of Christian life and doctrine.
(II Timothy 3:16-17)
- In the One True God, in the Trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 3:16-17; John 1:1; Acts 5:3-4; I John 5:8)
- In the virgin birth of Jesus the Messiah, being conceived by the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 1:23-25; Luke 1:34-35)
- In the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ, His ascension to the right hand of the Father. (Ephesians 1:19-23; Acts 1:8-11, 2:24)
- In salvation through repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ and His blood shed for our redemption.
(Acts 4:12; Romans 5:9; Ephesians 2:8-10)
- In water baptism by immersion in which a believer identifies with Christ in His death, in His burial and in His resurrection to newness of life. (Mark 16:16; Romans 6:1ff)
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38; 19:1-6), with the gifts
(I Corinthians 12-14), fruit (Galatians 5:22, 23), and ministries (Ephesians 4:11ff).
- In exercising the privilege and authority of believers and in praying in Jesus' name to appropriate the provisions in the redemptive work of Christ for healing and deliverance unto wholeness of spirit, soul, and body. (Luke 4:18; John 14:12; James 5:14; Isaiah 53:4-6)
- In the life and walk in the Spirit which makes us overcomers and able to live the victorious Christian life.
(Romans 8:1ff; Galatians 5:16-18)
- In the resurrection of all the dead - believers to eternal life
(I Corinthians 15), and unbelievers to eternal damnation.
- In the imminent Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
(Acts 1:11; John 14:1ff; Revelation 22:12).
- In the Great Commission to the church to go into all the world and preach the Gospel, making disciples of all nations, baptizing converts in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to observe all of Christ's commands.
(Mark 16:15, 16; Matthew 28:19-20)