- New Student - You have, or are in the process of, completing grade 12 and will be able to submit a complete provincial/state transcript with your application
- Transfer Student - You have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours from another post-secondary institution. You will need to provide a transcript from the previous institution.
- Home School Graduate - You are eligible for admission as a new student if you supply written confirmation, such as a provincial transcript, that your grade twelve studies were registered with your province or state. If your courses were not registered, you may also be considered for admission on the basis of a Home Based School Transcript with details of Grades 11 & 12 courses taken, third party exams taken and/or an educational portfolio listing courses taken with grades. For more information on Home School Graduate requirements, please contact the college.
- Re-Entry Student - If you have been away from Clearwater College for more than one semester and you would like to return, you must reapply as if you are a New Student.
- Mature Student - You are considered a Mature Student if you have been out of high school or any other post-secondary education for more than 3 years and are over the age of 21.
- International Student - .Non-Residents. Due to recent changes in Alberta student visa regulations, the Canadian government will no longer issue student visas to students planning on attending Clearwater College. If you obtain a tourist visa, you may be eligible to study at Clearwater College for up to 6 months.
Full-Time Student Application
Applicants will need to send in the following before being considered (see links to all forms below):
- Application Form
- Personal Testimony
- Pastoral Reference
- Personal Reference
- Applicable Transcripts or Record of Grades (high school and/or college)
- Recent photo of yourself
- Application Fee: $25
To ensure adequate time for processing we recommend that you apply at least 3 months prior to your start date. The approval process will only begin once we have your application in it's entirety.
Part-Time Student Application
Part-time applicants please click here to download the Part-Time Application Form.